GEM Plaza Office Building
221 1st Ave West, Seattle, WA 98119
2 blocks from the Seattle Center, Space Needle, and Climate Pledge Arena. Lower Queen Anne/Uptown offers easy access to everything from multiple grocery stores to waterfront biking. The neighborhood’s centrality, along with ample historical charm and commercial resilience fosters a special blend of work-life balance.
Transportation is a breeze, in addition to abundant dining establishments and entertainment options. Lower Queen Anne is the cultural heart of the city, host to traditional and experimental theaters, museums, and independent cinema, the combination of which fuels a steady flow of patrons to sustain the areas many businesses.
- Rare office vacancy at GEM Plaza, a 55,000 sq ft boutique office building
- New $3M Building renovation designed by Olson Kundig Architects
- Stunning views of Elliot Bay, Olympic Mountains, Cityscape, and Space Needle
- Ground floor retail tenant is BakeShop – now open!
- Parking ratio 1.7 stalls/1,000 SF in secure garage
- Common area showers
- Internet providers: CenturyLink, Comcast, and Wave
- Gross Rent includes janitorial service 5 nights per week